DJing with Traktor Program
The definition of DJing has changed dramatically in the last decade. Laptops, controllers, and software have emerged alongside traditional turntables and CDJs, smashing the barrier to entry. In today’s digital age, anyone can become a DJ. To reflect this renaissance, Dubspot has created the DJing with Traktor Program. In both our physical and online schools, students will learn how to DJ entirely with Traktor’s cutting-edge technology. An emphasis will be placed on the concepts of DJing rather than simply learning how to use the software.
Program available in NYC and ONLINE.
About This Program
Starting with a historical overview, students will learn the fundamental concepts of DJing via Traktor’s intuitive interface. They will then delve into the vast array of possibilities offered by this groundbreaking software, presenting their work along the way. Students will leave with finished DJ mixes, a thorough understanding of DJing with Traktor, and a solid skill set ready for further development.
- Dubspot’s full DJing with Traktor course load: three levels / 12 sessions
- 21 hours of hands-on instruction
- Additional instructor-supervised lab hours
- Weekly workload: 6-8 hours
- Dubspot’s full DJing with Traktor course load
- 10-15 hours of high quality videos
- Two hours of instructor-led text and video chat sessions per week
- Individualized video and audio feedback on your projects from instructor each week
What You’ll Need
- Native Instruments Traktor Pro 2 software (no additional hardware is required)