Sound Design Level 1: Introduction to Komplete
Investigate the components of Komplete while learning the common language of sound and musical structure. This introduction to Komplete will prepare you to start using these powerful instruments in your productions right away!
What You’ll Learn
- Installing Komplete and avoiding some common pitfalls
- Characteristics and strong points of each Komplete device
- Global parameters of synthesizers and samplers
- Organizing and accessing sounds
- Exploring the libraries of Massive, FM8 and Absynth
- Making simple modifications to factory presets and creating your first sounds
Understand the basic function and layout of the main instruments and tools contained in Komplete and how to use them in a project while exploring some simple sound design techniques.
About This Course
This level gives students an overview of Komplete, examining the primary instruments and effects. We will discuss the characteristics of each component while also covering fundamental musical building blocks such as pads, leads and basses, and how they can be created with the synthesis tools in Komplete. Students will streamline their workflow to find the right sounds quickly and learn to fine-tune them to taste through deliberate adjustments of the controls.