Maschine Level 1: Production Essentials
Learn the essential functions of Maschine’s hardware and software while creating an original song
About This Course
A great way to learn any program is to write music with it. In this level, you’ll learn the essential functions and workflows of Maschine by creating a song. You’ll learn drum programming, arranging, synthesis, theory, and mixing, using musical building blocks like synth bass, leads, and pads. Finally, you’ll put it all together by creating a structured arrangement for your song with changes and variation.
What You’ll Learn
- Software layout and sound browsing
- Playing and performing with drum patterns
- Step sequencing vs. real-time recording
- MIDI editing and pattern sequencing
- Song arrangement
- Adding effects and automation
- Synthesis fundamentals with Massive
- Beginner mixing techniques for EQ and compression
- Creating custom sounds, saving, and exporting
Complete a fully arranged and mixed song, containing multiple drum patterns and synth parts. Create this song utilizing all aspects of the hardware controller.