DJing with Traktor Level 1: Introduction to DJing
Survey a brief history of DJing, become comfortable with the basic features of Traktor, and record your first three-song DJ set.
What You’ll Learn:
- Basic overview of turntable, CDJ, mixer, and headphones
- How to count beats
- “Dropping on the one”
- Cue points
- Traditional beatmatching with the pitch fader and nudge features
- How to import tracks and build your music collection in the Traktor library
- An introduction to the Kontrol X1 MIDI controller
- How to use the Phase Meter and sync features
Perform a live three-song mix.
*Dubspot Online Only