Senior Web Developer (Back End)
We are looking for a Senior Web Developer to work with a small team using a variety of web technologies, platforms and tools to design, develop and improve our digital infrastructure. You will experience the freedom of building custom web sites and apps using your own leadership and programming skills. The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Work with small team to design and implement flexible back-end systems
- Build custom web applications and WordPress plugins
- Manage and execute web development projects
- Write clean, well documented/commented code
- Keep up with the latest web technologies
- Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years WordPress development
- 2+ years of Test Driven application development
- Experience with a variety of REST and SOAP APIs
- Understanding of the LAMP and LEMP stacks
- Proficient with GIT
- Ability to organize and work with remote development teams / offshore
- Experience with AWS staging / scaling / deployment
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of timelines and budgets.
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
- BONUS: Experience with eCommerce Systems (preferably WooCommerce)
- BONUS: Experience with SalesForce (VisualForce, Apex)
- Technologies we use:
- PHP, MySQL, Nginx, Apache
How to Apply
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your professional resumé and cover letter.
Links to any existing projects or code examples are a great bonus.