Admissions Team Officer
Dubspot seeks a full-time Admissions Officer at our Los Angeles school.
- Engage prospective students and manage all lead flow using email, ClickDesk, Freshbooks, Google Docs.
- Answer phones to perform customer service and answer any email inquiries regarding course programs and enrollment.
- Coordinate with Instructors to conduct and staff classes, as well as any scheduled or spontaneous tours of classrooms for prospective Students.
- Assist as needed online or at the weekly open house on Sundays to engage prospective Students.
- General customer support
- Experience working in sales or at an educational institution
- Strong communication skills within a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Personable, self-motivated, quick-learning, comfortable with change and adapting, detail-oriented
- Comfortable working with online staff and location-based staff to coordinate Student affairs
- DJing, Ableton, Logic or other skills are nice to have, Music Technology experience is desired but not required.
How to Apply:
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a Letter of Intent along with your Resumé.